GIL Ghana offers power system start-up and commissioning services, as well as electrical systems maintenance for your new construction project. We can help your project during the planning and commissioning stages by testing grounding systems, relays and cables. We also provide acceptance testing to improve a power plant's quality assurance.
Our commissioning process can include acceptance tests on your plants that validate equipment quality and effectiveness. We can perform tests across a variety of power plant types, including:
- Commercial Plant Acceptance Test
- Industrial Plant Acceptance Test
- Utility Plant Acceptance Test
Our Plant Acceptance Tests include:
- Grounding System Testing
- Infrared Thermography
- Protective Relay Calibration
- Cable Testing
- Cable Terminations & Stress Cones
- Underground Cable & Fault Locating
- Breaker/Relay Retrofits & Upgrades
- Transformer Oil Testing/Analysis/Processing
- Doble Insulation Power Factor Testing
- Transformer Load Tap Changer Repair
- Transformer Leak Repairs/Regasketing
- Transformer Bushing Replacement
- Switchgear & Motor Control Maintenance
Other Start-Up and Commissioning Testing
We'll ensure the proper installation and management of your power systems equipment, including:
- Vacuum breaker replacement
- Grounding systems
- Cable testing and termination
- Relay testing
- Acceptance Testing Cable Systems
- Infrared Thermal Scanning
- Generators and UPS Systems
- Harmonic Studies
- Outage Analysis
Low, Medium, and High Voltage Cables
- AC and DC High Potential, VLF and Tan-Delta Testing
- Install New and Replacement Cable
- Install Terminations (Hot and Cold Shrink)
- Onsite Maintenance, Testing, and Inspection
- Low, medium, high voltage testing, troubleshooting, and repair.
- Protective relay testing, calibration, and repairs.
- OCB, Vacuum, and SF6 testing and repairs.
- Switchgear maintenance and repairs.
- Grounding system testing, calibration, and repairs.
- Control circuit troubleshooting.
- OEM support on all manufacturers' equipment.
- Cable Testing (Power Factor and Hipot).
- Breaker mechanism travel testing.
- Prevention, Oil Testing, SF6, Infrared Surveys
UPS and Battery Systems
- Battery Monitoring
- Load Bank Testing
- UPS System Maintenance
Low Voltage Tests
- Functional Test of Components and Systems
- Insulation Test
- Contact Resistance
- Primary Current Injection
- Custom Preventive Maintenance
- Monthly Inspection of Substations
- Total Combustible Gases Checked
- Transformer Inspections
- Annual Testing of Incoming Line Equipment
- Substation Battery Inspections & Maintenance
- Scheduled Outage Services
- Infrared Analysis
Preventative Maintenance and Repair
- Primary Current Injection Testing
- Switchgear Modifications, Upgrades and Repair
- AC/DC Hi-Potential Testing
- Oil and Gas Analysis
- Infrared Analysis
- Breaker Retrofits, Reconditioning and Repair
We look forward to serving you. Contact us today!